Monday, April 13, 2015

The SUP World Trip

After working with Photographer Franz Orsi in Japan and Europe we decided to do another exciting new Project. The Sup World Adventure. The concept is simple. We buy a around-the-world ticket and  visit the corners of the world to explore with a SUP, the people who live with, in  or on the water. Ocean, river, sea, lake. We wanted to see the communities you don't hear or see much  about.  So in the next few weeks we will be traveling to remote places. Leaving next Thursday our first stop is Yap. A remote small island in the Pacific belonging to Micronesia. An island where  only 2 planes a week land.



Our around the world ticket consist of 17 flights. Our last stop will be Suyalito, Mexico where the ISA SUP World Championships are this year.

A small accident last week in Thailand almost put an end to the adventure but after limping for a week, the stitches are out now and my knee starts to bend better and better. This week was suppose to be a hard training week but turned out to be working in the store and no training at all, to give the knee some chance to heal.
Right now packing my bags again. We try to travel as light as possible. With a Starboard  inflatable SUP for each of us, just some clothing, an inflatable tent and the camera gear. 
Next post I will show all you everything I bring.



1 comment:

  1. EDWARD JONES FINANCE IS THE BEST PLACE TO GET A LOAN {Jonesloanfinance@yahoo.com},
    God bless you sir, I will not stop telling the world about your kindness in my life, I am a single mum with kids to look after. My name is Emily Thomas, and I am from Convention Center Drive, Miami Beach, FL . A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along our discussion she told me about EDWARD JONES FINANCE, that they can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spend so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. I have been in a financial mess for the pass 7 months now,She advised I give it a try so I mailed him and explain all about my financial situation to him, he therefore took me through the loan process and gave me a loan of $390,000.00 at a very low interest rate of 2% and today I am a proud business owner and can now take good care of my kids, If you must contact any firm to get any amount of loan you need with a low interest rate of 2% and better repayment schedule, please contact EDWARD JONES FINANCE email:- {Jonesloanfinance@yahoo.com} OR Text +1(307) 241-3712 or go to there page on http://jonesloanfinance.bravesites.com

    ReplyDelete